NATIONAL HARBOR CHAPTER SCHOLARSHIP
Since 2016, the National Harbor Chapter has been providing financial assistance to college-bound high school seniors in Prince George’s County, Maryland who have demonstrated academic achievement, moral character, and community service through our awards scholarship.
The National Harbor Chapter Scholarship award will be a minimum of $1,000 with the student eligible to apply to receive an additional $500 each year as the student continues their education for the following three years.
Applicants must be a graduating high school senior, planning to attend an accredited college or university in the year that the initial scholarship is presented. Recipients must reside in Prince George’s County, Maryland. Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download the application. The application must be completed and signed.
- Submit an official copy of your high school transcript.
- Submit two letters of recommendation. One letter must describe your community service and/or extra-curricular activities and one letter must be from a high school teacher or counselor who can speak to your academic achievement and character.
- An essay is required as indicated on the application.
- Applications are accepted by mail on December 1st through February 15th.
JACK AND JILL FOUNDATION
Jack and Jill Foundation is the philanthropic arm of Jack and Jill of America, Inc. Since its inception in 1968, the Foundation has distributed millions of dollars to communities all across America. The Foundation scholarship information can be found at the Jack and Jill Foundation website.